starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: (Boston Area) Cambridge Strength and Conditioning has moved to Arlington

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    FUCK!

You guys literally moved further away from me, lol. I was honestly considering moving up from JP to Davis/Somerville to be closer to your old location. I'm afraid the new one is too far for regular training though.

In the past you have held a Press, Squat, DL competition, IIRC. For select events like this I would be more than willing to make the journey.

Default (Boston Area) Cambridge Strength and Conditioning has moved to Arlington

Is there another way to reach you guys besides Facebook? (I'm not on FB.)
    Last edited by Soda; 06-04-2014 at 04:36 PM.

Hey, this sounds great! Is this gym still open ??
    I've been looking for a place in the boston area for a while now...

Quote Originally Posted by mdeshaies View Post
    I've written two long replies to this that have failed when I try to post so please excuse my brevity...

I come from Fenway area every day. Its not an place to get to the gym from but there are great buses on mass ave from harvard square if you can get there. we have some folks that ride bikes and that seems to be a great options. Try using google maps with transit- it told me a little over an hour. If you make a post on our page we try and get you a ride.

Secretinternetfatty- I was reading your 315 3x5 trouble post. We would be happy to help you out and if you want to come in send us a message on facebook so we can make sure john or myself will be there.

We have a few people that come in once a week or less just to lift in a good group atmosphere and get eyes on their form. drop ins are $10 and include coaching.

Quote Originally Posted by tabotto View Post
    Yes it is still open and Google is your friend.

Quote Originally Posted by tabotto View Post
    Yes we are still open and doing well. Still at the Arlington, MA location. 1205 Mass ave behind the massage parlor... yes its one of those massage places, don't ask me how I know.

We go out on Fridays every few weeks. Going out this Friday actually- All are invited to join us for Miller's... - Cambridge Strength and Conditioning | Facebook

Facebook is still the best way to get in touch with us- send a message to the page and there are about 8 of us that see the messages and can respond.

Cambridge Strength & Conditioning | Cambridge Strength & Conditioning
    for the non facebookers- you can use our website and send and email

We have outgrown our current space and we are moving into a new spot December 10th. We will be at 1 Broadway Arlington, MA.
    Best way to reach us is on facebook or our info account from the website. Cambridge Strength & Conditioning | Cambridge Strength & Conditioning

Let us know if you have any questions.

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT:
    This time of year is a... - Cambridge Strength and Conditioning | Facebook

I am in Quincy. If anyone in the area wants to head over there some Saturday and let me know and I will drive. We can drop in and support the gym. They may kick me out after the see a grown man with such a poverty squat but lets do it.

starting strength coach development program
    Come by any time Tommy. Friday nights are the best night to come by because a lot of people are doing intensity day of their program and we usually go out for food after. Also we have all different levels at the gym and celebrate everyone's plate goals (135,185,225,ect...). We have a lot of people come to us who have never touched a barbell before and we have record holders travel to our gym for the atmosphere to set a PR.

This is one of our owners Steve Brown who has been in the game for a while... pretty cool story and come back. He rehabbed with 3x5 mon, wed, fri using the same weight for the week and went up 5 pounds a week.

https://www.facebook.com/steve.brown.315865/posts/10155794618531398?__xts__[0]=68.ARBVGDrUPcFren51hb54y8HUdAwVrC8oK7X3J1yH4gnmJL vNmHIOmusafq_hSQwvV6k29VlY4DuydxUbFcDUXPFWRiKVh0bq 01nz3Xzzx9DdJg-MPRt9R-EYmm1w84JRWoRHhdR0DOhaYUEIi9Tc9npfN-rgjcGVyPsxj97A7FeMfFYS9LB-HhMolk1tCH7Kf631mEju-Gd8Wu0I_w&__tn__=C-R

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12