Quote Originally Posted by UncleBernard View Post
Old thread but still a difficult one for guys trying to find simple 3” belts in the UK. I got into a back and forth with Stuart Bartley the MD of Mobilitytools. They make the Modifit brand belts. I was complaining about the relative cost difference between UK and US and trying to work out why some Modifit belts were so much cheaper than their 3” powerlifting belt. Long story short: cheap ones are made in Pakistan and expensive ones are hand made in Wales. I showed him the General Leathercraft basic deadlift belt and he has begun making a similar entry level, UK made, single ply, 3” belt. It might fill the gap in the market for those who want to get going with a 3” belt but don’t quite want to dive straight in for the full fat versions and their associated cost. I’m about to order a couple for my wife and I so will come back with any more info once I’ve got them.... I don’t think I can post a link to them in the forum rules but I’ll check on that as well.
I bought the 3" 10mm handmade one, pricey but would recommend to anyone. Lifetime warranty, too.