starting strength gym
Page 92 of 517 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast

Thread: Garage gyms

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Anyone with the original Rogue flat bench, they've got you covered with 2x2 caps as well.

2" x 2" Rubber End Caps Foot Stops - Closed End - In Stock

has anyone read about or tried putting the Rogue X-43M Multi Grip Crossmember on the Titan HD power rack? In that case really any of the Infinity accessories...in theory it should work...

Quote Originally Posted by depictureboy View Post
    has anyone read about or tried putting the Rogue X-43M Multi Grip Crossmember on the Titan HD power rack? In that case really any of the Infinity accessories...in theory it should work...
    No, but I've thought about some similar ideas (getting and HD rack/squat stand from Titan and certain accessories from Rogue's Infinity line). If it didn't work out, you could send it back and have something fabricated locally for pretty cheap, I'd guess.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that the inner width of the Titan HD is 42", and the Rogue crossmembers are 43", so you'd have to use either Titan or Rogue pullup bars, but not a mix. I have no idea if the hole spacing matches up.

Quote Originally Posted by murphyreedus View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that the inner width of the Titan HD is 42", and the Rogue crossmembers are 43", so you'd have to use either Titan or Rogue pullup bars, but not a mix. I have no idea if the hole spacing matches up.
    You appear correct, sir. Good catch.

Quote Originally Posted by murphyreedus View Post
    Correct. There is a guy that did it using spacers though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Correct. There is a guy that did it using spacers though.
    Yea, I saw that after I posted. I'd probably just order the pull up crossmember and one of the single infinity crossmembers and use that.

Yea, I saw that after I posted. I'd probably just order the pull up crossmember and one of the single infinity crossmembers and use that.
    Is the X-43M not sufficient to hold the rack together on its own?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Skillin View Post
    no It probably is. But even rogue Suggests that if you use the x-43m you still put the double pullup across the back for added stability. Besides I over engineer my construction projects...you should see my bedroom wall unit....

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Skillin View Post
    Sure it is. The Rip rack uses a single pull up bar for it's sole cross member. But more cross members and more posts means more stability.