Rogue-equipped Hotel Gym Alert - Austin, TX Rogue-equipped Hotel Gym Alert - Austin, TX

starting strength gym

Thread: Rogue-equipped Hotel Gym Alert - Austin, TX

Default Rogue-equipped Hotel Gym Alert - Austin, TX

• phoenix arizona seminar date
    • texas seminar date
    Just got back from Austin and our hotel gym was awesome. If you can afford to stay at Omni Barton Creek, you should stay there. By "afford" I mean financially and time-wise (because it is in the burps a bit i think, NOT downtown.) it was a family trip for us, so we splurged a bit.

It is giant multi-level place, with one level being globo-gym style, and the other level being more CrossFit/S&C style. Rogue bars, Monster rig, C2 rowers, a couple of Echo bikes, etc. No steel plates, just bumpers, so you will still have trouble getting a 600# deadlift...but still the best hotel gym I have ever seen in person.

Pics here: Omni Barton Creek Gym - Google Photos

Did they force you to sign a waiver at the door?

No, but you do have to sign-in at the frodesk of the fitness center. They only thing they asked were hotel guest vs country club members - the fitness center is shared for both the hotel and the country club. I'm sure the 'waiver' is somewhere in the fine print when you check into the hotel / make reservations.

impressive place. The country club must be the driving force.

Very cool find. Looks like a 15-20 min drive from downtown, which is perfect for a getaway - close enough not to deter you from going in for some culture, far enough away that you get some quiet, nature, and space.
    YT * IG * FB