starting strength gym

Thread: NH Gym Opening- Manchester Area

Default NH Gym Opening- Manchester Area

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Hello All,

I am one of the owners of Cambridge Strength & Conditioning | Cambridge Strength & Conditioning (Login • Instagram) living in New Hampshire. One of the other owners recently moved to NH and we decided to open another powerlifting/strength gym up here. We are looking for a space in Manchester but for now we are in a large detached garage at one of our houses in Amherst, NH.

For now we are making the gym available every night 6p-10p, except for Fridays which will have no hours for now. Fridays we will be down at CSC in Arlington, MA. When we move to Manchester we will be a 24/7/365 key club like CSC.

We have really great equipment thanks to CSC... can't buy anything right now with the pandemic shortages. Two benches with rogue competition pads, Serpa adjustable competition squat stands (extra points if you know what those are), and deadlift platforms. We are just looking to get a crew together for now and will not be charging anything until we move into the business location. At CSC we have hosted the SS seminar and camps in the past and we are happy to help new people get started with The Program- to be clear we are not starting strength coaches but have coached a few hundred people in the ways of SS. We both compete and want to get a central New Hampshire powerlifting group together. I am a USPA referee and will be helping with future NH meets.

If anyone is interested in stopping by or wants more information please reach out and we will get you the specific address.

Here is the website which we really haven't setup yet... just stolen from our CSC page- Free State Barbell Club FSBBC – The Free State Barbell Club is a powerlifting club in New Hampshire

info@fsbb.club

Cheers!

Micah and Wayne

Thanks for sharing! I'm from there originally and am excited to see this kind of option opening up.

Just an update. We have been open for a few weeks now and things are going great.

address: 270 Amory Street Manchester, NH

24/7/365 key club

We are hosting a drug tested USPA meet August 14th. I am a USPA referee and the State Chair lifts at our gym so we will be hosting a lot more USPA meets in the future.

Please reach out to us by email or instagram if you want more information or want to join.
    We are month to month, no contracts. $50 a month. Discount if you pay for a year with bitcoin.
    fsbb.club is our website. If you want to see pictures check out the instagram.

Thanks,
    Micah and Wayne

Our next USPA meet is scheduled for 1/22/22, "LIFT FREEZE OR DIE". This is a non-tested meet.

We are setting up a Saturday training day where we will take a group through Squat, Bench, Deadlift. This will be free to everyone. Check Instagram for details, hoping to have the post up this week with the actual training day in late October.

Is there any interest in an official Starting Strength Camp day run in Manchester, NH? We had awesome results at our gym near Boston (Cambridge Strength) with camps and the full seminar. I think we sold out everything we held.

Please reach out by email or instagram with any questions or input!

Thanks
    Micah and Wayne