starting strength gym

Thread: Seeking Opinions on Bells of Steel Light Commercial Power Rack 5.1

Default Seeking Opinions on Bells of Steel Light Commercial Power Rack 5.1

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Has anyone had experience with Bells of Steel Light Commercial Power Rack 5.1? I saw a recommendation of it on the Calgary Barbell YouTube channel. Looks like it might meet my needs, at a lower price point and with faster delivery, than other options. (Yes, they are sold out at the moment, just like everybody else.) I'm just wondering if anyone here has experience with receiving delivery (I've seen some stories of Rogue racks where the truck could not drive down ordinary residential streets), putting the thing together, and/or how it is to use.

Uprights are 2.3" x 2.3" and 12-gague steel. As a 60+ y/o female I am unlikely to ever lift enough to challenge that, but I may have some young male relatives coming over to my garage once I get set up.

Just know that what you are buying is a Chinese made quality rack. It’s construction is “non standard” meaning any attachments you may buy must be purchased through bellsof steel. I’m positive it will serve you well.

Personally I’d go with a rogue r3. Gold standard, American made, lots of attachments, and resale if needed will be highest.

A bit late to this, but I hae the Bells of Steel light commercial 5.1 and it is a solid rack. Only issue I have is the multi-grip pull-up bar. It gives you lots of grip variations but doesn't leave space for fully supinated grip chins