starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gym etiquette question

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by RJPinAZ View Post
    No, not directly. In the past I've asked guys, for example, to replace their weights and never had any issues. Here I was concerned with becoming the star of the latest viral video highlighting toxic masculinity and/or white supremacy.

The obnoxiousness (and/or cluelessness) of the girl was confirmed when she dropped every rep of her deadlift as soon as the bar passed her knees on the way down. Not lowered quickly, but actually letting go of the bar.
    What a sad state of affairs we are in when you can't even ask someone to clear up after themselves.

If this is going to become a general bitchin' thread, the only thing that really drives me insane is people listening to their music without headphones. It's astonishingly self-absorbed.

No, not directly. In the past I've asked guys, for example, to replace their weights and never had any issues. Here I was concerned with becoming the star of the latest viral video highlighting toxic masculinity and/or white supremacy.

The obnoxiousness (and/or cluelessness) of the girl was confirmed when she dropped every rep of her deadlift as soon as the bar passed her knees on the way down. Not lowered quickly, but actually letting go of the bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Dust Devil View Post
    If this is going to become a general bitchin' thread, the only thing that really drives me insane is people listening to their music without headphones. It's astonishingly self-absorbed.
    Indeed.

I was mostly wondering if I was out of line in thinking the girl's behavior was rude. General bitching thread is the "Joined a new gym last night. Hilarious" thread.

starting strength coach development program
    Indeed.

I was mostly wondering if I was out of line in thinking the girl's behavior was rude. General bitching thread is the "Joined a new gym last night. Hilarious" thread.
    Sounds like she is the kind of person who hadn't even considered that it might matter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12