starting strength gym

Thread: Dominion Strength Belt sizes

Question Dominion Strength Belt sizes

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Hello all, Im hoping to hear from someone that has purchased a belt from dominion strength.

I am going to ask for one for Christmas from my wife and I wanted to know how they fit.

I am looking at the 3 inch single ply belt.

I just measured my waist at the belly button and its 42" this puts me in the LG category. I don't really own anything "large" and consider myself a smaller male at 5'8" and 190. I find it hard to believe im the type of person that needs the second biggest belt they make. I don't want to ask for one that is too large. Are the sizing's on the website spot on? anyone with experience on this?

thanks!

I'm 5'10", 216 lbs, wear 36" pants. I measured my waist according to the instructions on the Dominion website (I forget the exact measurement but it was certainly more than 36") and ordered the large size (35"-45") SS 3" double-ply belt. The belt is quite snug on me with two holes smaller to go.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLifting View Post
    Are the sizing's on the website spot on? anyone with experience on this?
    The sizes are spot on. Get a large.
    Starting Strength Indianapolis is up and running. Sign up for a free 30-minute coaching session.
    I answer all my emails: ALewis@StartingStrengthGyms.com

It’s a good belt. You’ll enjoy it. Just follow the directions on the web site and you’ll be fine. I too was a little surprised at my actual girth instead of what was in my head.