General Goal is get stronger with a side of aesthetic and conditioning
Started on mike matthews BLS, loved it, started stalling, went to BBLS, loved it, making progress, but the volume(?) and my schedule is getting in the way. ran NLP for just a week or two to get a hold of my 5rm's, i think i'm going to switch to 4 day texas as it seems it's going to be a much better fit for my schedule, and i hope to move the leg frying days away from weekends with my son.
anywho successful lifts are squat 280*5*3, press 142.5*5*3, bench 180*5*3, DL 325*5*1, would have ran the NLP longer but MWF is difficult if not impossible for me on a consistent basis,
basically my plan is to run the 4 day, 2on, 1off, 2on, alternating starting day on either sunday or monday, which will move my recovery time a little week to week, but that's about as close as i can get.
ive never done the power clean, not sure my forearm length will allow me (t-rex), looking around below is the brightest idea i have so far as how to go, constructive criticism is welcome.
There is a chance i will just cut through my own confusion and go back to BBLS 4 day and try to cut volume from somewhere.
Day 1
Squat INT 280*5*1
DEAD VOL 275*5*3 (might drop the weight lower)
GHR AMRAP*4 (start on second week depending on recovery)
Day 2
BENCH INT 185*5*1 (i feel like my bench needs more work than my press)
PRESS VOL 115*5*5
CHIN AMRAP*4 (start on second week depending on recovery)
DIP AMRAP*4 (start on second week depending on recovery)
Rest Day
Day 3
DL INT 330*5*1
SQUAT VOL 225*5*5
GHR AMRAP*4 (start on second week depending on recovery)
DAY 4
PRESS INT 145*5*1
BENCH VOL 150*5*5
Barbell ROW ???*4*8 (start on second week depending on recovery)
DIPS AMRAP *4 (start on second week depending on recovery)

Thanks