starting strength gym
Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4686949596

Thread: Lifting to Live

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Yes I have that track downloaded also. He makes it look so effortless. Too bad he tried to keep the party going for too long. RIP

2/15/24 - Thursday
    SQ - L @ 5' 300x5x3
    OP - L @ 5' 150x5x3

2/16/24 - Friday
    DL - L 315x5
    BP - L @ 5' 240x5x2

Notes
    - Light sessions after an almost 2-week break to get the movements going again. Those two weeks were not restful, and recovery was poor, but they had to be done.
    - Both sessions done in SS OKC, between classes.
    - The two weeks were mainly getting an elderly family member squared away, then taking up residence in one of the spare rooms. Primarily, I'll be here for a while assisting them as the past few years have been very hectic for them. Secondarily, we're less than five miles away from the SS OKC gym, where I have just started to apprentice. Yep, I'm coming out of retirement to become an SSC at a different location as soon as that location gets up and running.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Anders View Post
    The two weeks were mainly getting an elderly family member squared away, then taking up residence in one of the spare rooms. Primarily, I'll be here for a while assisting them as the past few years have been very hectic for them.
    It's a great thing for your family to have you. Not all family are that close.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Anders View Post
    Secondarily, we're less than five miles away from the SS OKC gym, where I have just started to apprentice. Yep, I'm coming out of retirement to become an SSC at a different location as soon as that location gets up and running.
    Congratulations Bill. I am sure you will do well seeing how you break things down on your log for discussion.

Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4686949596