starting strength gym

Thread: Jim Steel Interviews Randy White

Default Jim Steel Interviews Randy White

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    The legendary Dallas Cowboys defensive tackle and linebacker Randy White is interviewed by Jim Steel. We’re pretty sure that this is Randy’s first in-depth interview about his training. Enjoy.

Listen In
    Last edited by stef; 09-11-2015 at 01:00 PM. Reason: updated link

Great interview Jim! It's always good to hear the truth about how those guys trained. As Mark has always stated, you can't get any better than the basics. For those how constantly want to substitute rows for the power clean, listen to the interview and and Mr White's love for the power clean, even over squats. Thanks again to Jim and Starting Strength for these interviews

What a pleasure it was to listen to the interview. Thanks.

Finally had time to listen to this. Pretty cool. Thanks.

Late to the game; just listened to Coach Steel's interview. I live I the same small Texas town as Randy, and while Coach Steel alludes to Mr. White's conditioning, he has to be seen to be believed. He's a rock. At 60 he does indeed look like he could line up in the NFL today. It was interesting to hear something about how he trains today, because whatever he is doing, it works in spades. Besides all that, he is a genuinely nice guy. He is very well respected around here because of his approachability and willingness to visit with folks. If you grew up a Cowboys fan like me (Randy broke in the league when I was 13) it is a real thrill to have a legend like Randy White just stop and pass the time with you. Great interview Coach, with a really good guy.

Default Awesome!!!

starting strength coach development program
    Awesome interview, Jim!!! Thank you for doing this!

I shared with my Coaches ....

How good is life when you just train in a barn and fish on a farm in Tx

Life Goals!!

Simple Man!

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    The legendary Dallas Cowboys defensive tackle and linebacker Randy White is interviewed by Jim Steel. We’re pretty sure that this is Randy’s first in-depth interview about his training. Enjoy.

Listen In