starting strength gym

Thread: Adipower Sizing Help

Default Adipower Sizing Help

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Since this is the quasi-equipment forum I figured one of you might be able to help me out with a shoe sizing question. I have a pair of Pendlay Do-Win 2013 shoes in size 10, they fit just slightly on the loose side. I'm looking at upgrading to Adipowers and can't decide which size to get. No way to try them on locally. Has anyone worn both shoes and can give me an idea of how the sizes compare? Thanks in advance for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by kurt1911 View Post
    Since this is the quasi-equipment forum I figured one of you might be able to help me out with a shoe sizing question. I have a pair of Pendlay Do-Win 2013 shoes in size 10, they fit just slightly on the loose side. I'm looking at upgrading to Adipowers and can't decide which size to get. No way to try them on locally. Has anyone worn both shoes and can give me an idea of how the sizes compare? Thanks in advance for any help.
    I did the exact replacement. My Do-Wins fit well in 10.5 so I ordered the Adipowers in same 10.5. They are very tight. I should have sent them back but I thought they might stretch some. I was wrong and should have ordered an 11.

That's exactly what I was looking for, thanks!

I have adi's from 2 years ago. I'm a 11.5 and I ordered at 11.5. They fit snug, but well. I have a very wide toe box if that matters at all. Btw, I also have the Sabos, the adi's are superior.

Good to know, I was considering the Sabos as well but the reputation of the Adipower sealed the deal. FYI for anyone in the market you can get 15% off buying direct through the Adidas website. Just sign up for their newsletter for the code. I just ordered the black and red color pattern for a little over $150 with free shipping.