starting strength gym
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: NLP: Paul's Situation

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    No training today! I have gone from walking back to cane and now walker!Doctors say I have 4-5 months maybe more with the new chemo
    months Tomorrow I am making burial plans. Nico (my Grandson visited me yesterday and asked when I was going to die.
    This wasn't the plan!

Thanks for the update Paul. You’ve got a mofo of a cancer. It’s hard to predict, and surprises do happen, but it’s better to hope for the best and also make contingency plans, than it is to count on a miracle and find yourself unprepared. There may be some good surprises in store for you yet. No matter what, you’ve accomplished something impressive here and in your life. I recently joined the cancer club myself, and I will be thinking of your example as I train through my own chemo. Thanks for keeping us along for the ride here.

Keep fighting Paul!

Paul, I hope you are too busy (training, doing taxes for your clients, enjoying your family, shooting guns, raising hell) to be posting here, and that no news is good news. Sending good vibes, buddy!

Hey Breakfast-Paul,

Along with oats-n-eggs, one of my favorite images is the "Place of Coals", Tabgha beach, where Jesus cooked fish over coals for breakfast.

Church of the Primacy of St. Peter - Journey to Holy Land (foundation of a 4th century church inside the modern one)

Vince

Hey Paul-
    Checking in hoping to hear some good news. You’re an inspiration. Hope you and your family are well.

Has anybody heard from Paul?

I think I have found his obit from a few weeks ago. I don’t want to post the link in case it’s not the right person. I’d like to think I’m wrong and that Paulbfast is out there training and doing taxes still.

starting strength coach development program
    Paul Andrus Rask Obituary (1950 - 2020) | Broomfield, Colorado

He was a tough motherfucker. We will miss him, as a friend and an example.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718