NLP: Paul's Situation NLP: Paul's Situation - Page 17

starting strength gym
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 173

Thread: NLP: Paul's Situation

  1. #161
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Broomfield, Colorado
    Posts
    254

    Default

    • wichita falls texas march seminar date
    • woodmere new york april seminar date
    Quote Originally Posted by neilc1 View Post
    sounds like she needs to train also
    I have been after her to do something to no avail. If she doesn't do something soon she won't be walking!

  2. #162
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulbfast View Post
    I have been after her to do something to no avail. If she doesn't do something soon she won't be walking!
    and here I was hoping you weren't insulted by my comment,
    should you show her this ?
    and Sullivan and Baker's book ?

  3. #163
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Broomfield, Colorado
    Posts
    254

    Default

    I will find out what is going on Jan 30th. My MRI was moved up.

  4. #164
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Broomfield, Colorado
    Posts
    254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neilc1 View Post
    and here I was hoping you weren't insulted by my comment,
    should you show her this ?
    and Sullivan and Baker's book ?
    I wasn't. I have read both. But as has been discussed some just won't see the light! With warmer weather at least I will get her to do some walking.

  5. #165
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    291

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulbfast View Post
    I will find out what is going on Jan 30th. My MRI was moved up.
    Hey Paul, sending you good vibes for your scan this week. No matter what it shows, you can keep helping yourself by training, but hopefully it will be good news and you wonít have as steep an uphill climb ahead. Youíre a badass and an inspiration around here, keep it up!

  6. #166
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jfsully View Post
    Hey Paul, sending you good vibes for your scan this week. No matter what it shows, you can keep helping yourself by training, but hopefully it will be good news and you wonít have as steep an uphill climb ahead. Youíre a badass and an inspiration around here, keep it up!
    I agree with jfsully!

  7. #167
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Broomfield, Colorado
    Posts
    254

    Default

    MRI update:

    tumor has grown! So since the chemo wasn't working no chemo today!

  8. #168
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    291

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulbfast View Post
    MRI update:

    tumor has grown! So since the chemo wasn't working no chemo today!
    Thatís one way to look on the bright side! So did you get to train instead?

  9. #169
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Broomfield, Colorado
    Posts
    254

    Default

    I did train! Deadlift & bench press. Not doing too bad this morning.

  10. #170
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    39

    Default

    starting strength coach development program
    Hello Paul, I have read every post from the beginning of this thread and it is so encouraging to me. I am at the ripe age of 17 and it has helped put into perspective how truly amazing training is. I will start praying for you every single day that you will continue to recover and train. God really can work miracles and I believe that you sir, are a walking example of one. If you donít mind me asking, are you a Christian? The reason I am asking is because I really do care, Paul. I truly believe with all my heart that God is real and will heal you. This forum is intended for strength-training discussion of course, but I donít see anything wrong with reaching out to someone for the sake of their eternity. Hope to talk to you soon Paul, stay strong! God bless

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •