Starting Strength as a way of regaining strength after elbow injury Starting Strength as a way of regaining strength after elbow injury - Page 2

starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Starting Strength as a way of regaining strength after elbow injury

• texas seminar date
    • wichita falls texas march seminar date
    • woodmere new york april seminar date
    That's exactly what I was intending to put across

Quote Originally Posted by Kallum Dickson View Post
    That's exactly what I was intending to put across
    It will work well for you. Strength training, deliberate and methodical, is the single best rehab mechanism we have.

I will be doing the exercises from the program as illustrated, although I will probably start at a lower weight to begin with to work the joint again. Depending on how my body reacts, I may swap the clean for the row in the beginning of my elbow doesn't cope as well as I'd hope.

Along with this, I'll be pairing it with a moderate cardio routine to start losing the belly and boobs I've gained in my foolish stress eating immediately post surgery.

As for eating, my plan is to try my best to stick to a 2500 calorie, high protein diet and eating as clean as I can on my meager student budget. If I struggle to consume that by eating, I may start having smoothies with protein powder in to up the numbers.

starting strength nutrition camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallum Dickson View Post
    I will be doing the exercises from the program as illustrated, although I will probably start at a lower weight to begin with to work the joint again. Depending on how my body reacts, I may swap the clean for the row in the beginning of my elbow doesn't cope as well as I'd hope.

Along with this, I'll be pairing it with a moderate cardio routine to start losing the belly and boobs I've gained in my foolish stress eating immediately post surgery.

As for eating, my plan is to try my best to stick to a 2500 calorie, high protein diet and eating as clean as I can on my meager student budget. If I struggle to consume that by eating, I may start having smoothies with protein powder in to up the numbers.
    When the time comes, there are some programming modifications that can be done to alleviate bone related pain that you may feel if you progress too quickly. Just report back in ever so often and we will see what we can do about keeping you on the path of righteousness.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12