Glute Medius pain/weakness Glute Medius pain/weakness - Page 2

starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glute Medius pain/weakness

• texas seminar date
    • wichita falls texas march seminar date
    • woodmere new york april seminar date
    So, just to make sure I'm understanding my strategy, at least in the short term: I'm trading heavier loads for a bit more volume with the 3x3 ID squats and with the DLs on both days in order to let things calm down a little? I will probably end up going back to a lower rep intensity day eventually just for the sake of time, as I often am able to squeeze in 3 out of the 4 workouts on my lunch hour.

I'm also going to take your advice and switch to volume squat/intensity pulls and vice versa. That should make my workout today more tolerable (ID squat, volume pull) and hopefully Tuesday won't be too painful with the overall reduced loads.

Thanks again for giving me programming advice on what started out as an injury thread. Cheers.

starting strength nutrition camp
    This is correct. Keep the isometrics in the warmup for pain management. If things are getting worse you may need a bigger training intervention but you won't know until you try. Also, the loads will creep back up to heavy on the 3x3 over the course of the next month. Let us know how things go!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12