I have been lifting for 4 years. I am 1 year post ACL surgery. For this surgery I also had a double meniscus repair done on the same knee (They stitched it together and didn’t cut cartilage out). I started squats and deadlifts again 3 months after my surgery and have been progressing ever since.

I have persistent knee stiffness (only on my surgical knee) on the days following squats and deadlifts. I will lose some knee flexion. It does not prevent me from completing daily tasks or getting beneath parallel. It is just too stiff to go into deep flexion. It is quite uncomfortable as I work in construction and need to be able to kneel. I recently took one week off of training for a camping trip and the stiffness went away completely. However, the stiffness came right back when I returned to training again. I never have any knee pain while doing the movements and no tendonitis in either knees. I record most of my sets and practice good form with knees out. I would like to find a way to manage this stiffness and be able to obtain full flexion all the time.

I am squatting 3x5 three times a week
Deadlifting 1x5 twice a week
19 years old
5ft 8
180lbs
Squat: 275x5
Deadlift: 330x5
Bench: 245x5