starting strength gym

Thread: Cartillage in the joint

Default Cartillage in the joint

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Hey, guys! I red that a lot of orthopedic surgeons say that the cartillage, meniscus, labrums etc. (collagen structures in general) cannot regenerate by themselves. What do you think about that? Is it really like that? Personally, I do not think so. The human body has thousands and thousands years of evolution. I cannot believe that our bodies did not found a way to regenerate that structures, even if they are avascular. I think that the synovial fluid is the one that can regenerate these tissues. Also, the orthopedics say that the synovial fluid is responsible for the nutrition of the cartillage and other tissues like that, but they also say these tissues cannot regenerate themselves. I cannot understand. This was my point of view. I am waiting for your opinions, too. Have an awesome day!

There is a 5 part series on this site that covers everything you would ever need to know about this topic. I'm linking part one here: Strength and Joint Health | Anatomy and Physiology of Synovial Joints

Have fun diving in VeeL!

I'll watch them. Thank you so much, Nick!

You're welcome!