I have a question I'm hoping to get any thoughts on from the Starting Strength family. Ill spare all of the background, unless any of you want/need to know what has led up to this point, but currently I have an SI joint sprain/tear of some nature.....or at least that is what is hypothesized. I have point tenderness over my left Posterior Superior Iliac spine, right on the iliac tuberosity. So point tender that i can put my thumb on it. In September of 2019 i bent over to grab something and felt it pull. long story short.......and a few dollars spent with a chiropractor who thought it was a "disc issue"....It still tender. I have a nonsurgical ortho doc that I have been working with; first tried cortisone injections and strengthening, and it still resides. Not sure it helps to know, but i can deadlift most of the time with very little pain but squatting can ache if i go heavy. I went back to my starting strength coach at the beginning of this and have been fixing some of my form issues (hyperextension at SI joint and pushing the hips back better/not semi high bar squatting with a low bar setup, etc). Through this process I get weird sacral pain that is NOT shooting pain but more quick stabbing feeling, which i attribute to the sacrum moving/shifting/torsion due to the Left SI ligament issue (but that's in my mind). I did have an MRI that showed not disc issues and "good gapping at all joints" as per the doctor. So........my ortho said an option would be to try Prolotherpy. My question to you all is, do you know anyone who has done this? outcomes? All of the data/research i have pulled shows its still new. The theory being the injected solution scars over the injured ligament(s) and helps tighten up the joint. I realize its hard to say without seeing the biomechanics and laying eyes on me too. Thank you all for your thoughts!