For the past two weeks, I've been experiencing what I'll describe as moderate vertigo during/after my workout sessions. The vertigo seems to be worse in certain body positions, like looking up or down, and while it is worst right after my workout, it lasts for several hours afterward. I've been doing SS and other exercise for years and have never had any dizziness so this is unusual for me. The only other thing I've noticed is that my left ear has felt somewhat 'full' like it can't be popped, but it's not very noticeable and I have no pain or headaches. About 6 months ago, I saw my PCP for tinnitus and fullness/hearing loss in my right ear, which seemed to clear up with steroids (I had no vertigo at that time).

My best guess based on google and the above was some sort of inner ear issue. I've also thought maybe BPPV, but doing the Epley maneuver did not seem to help at all. I'm going to follow up with an ENT but just posting here to see if anyone has had any relatable experiences or feedback. FWIW, I'm a 38 year old male.