starting strength gym

Thread: Back pain moved to pain in back of leg

Default Back pain moved to pain in back of leg

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I'm 6'2" 215 lbs. I went through a spout of lower back pain which lasted about a month. Back pain went away now I have leg pain down the back of my leg. My leg is very stiff and in pain when I first wake up in the morning and hurts throughout the day but is manageable as I get moving . I am currently taking 600mg ibuprofen every 8 hours and 1,000mb of Tylenol every 4 hours. This is my third bout of lower back pain in the last year and a half, but this is the first time I had the sciatica like symptoms. I know I need to get stronger as I am currently a very weak. I realize now that I have to get strength now before it's too late. Is it the right time to start the NLP or should I go through other steps first to deal with the issues I have going on? What courses of action should I be taking?

Quote Originally Posted by Mosesd11 View Post
    I'm 6'2" 215 lbs. I went through a spout of lower back pain which lasted about a month. Back pain went away now I have leg pain down the back of my leg. My leg is very stiff and in pain when I first wake up in the morning and hurts throughout the day but is manageable as I get moving . I am currently taking 600mg ibuprofen every 8 hours and 1,000mb of Tylenol every 4 hours. This is my third bout of lower back pain in the last year and a half, but this is the first time I had the sciatica like symptoms. I know I need to get stronger as I am currently a very weak. I realize now that I have to get strength now before it's too late. Is it the right time to start the NLP or should I go through other steps first to deal with the issues I have going on? What courses of action should I be taking?
    I'd love to be able to give you some pearls of wisdom in this format, but this is definitely something that shouldn't be crowdsourced for free via the internet. This is definitely something that needs to have a dedicated professional on the case and working directly for you. Send me an email to William.morris217@gmail.com and I can set you up with either myself or any one of the other clinician coaches I can point you towards.

Okay, thank you. I sent you an email from mosesdp@hotmail.com