starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Petechiae in experienced lifter?

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Is it possible that you took 2 and a half weeks off and the body just needs a few more workouts to adapt again to bearing load without turning into lobster man?

Quote Originally Posted by GioFerrante View Post
    Is it possible that you took 2 and a half weeks off and the body just needs a few more workouts to adapt again to bearing load without turning into lobster man?
    That's been basically my working assumption from the start. I started this thread to find out if anyone else might have experienced the same thing so I could confirm my hypothesis. My halting deadlifts the other day didn't seem to add much to my red face, so looks like I'm moving in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Plano View Post
    That's been basically my working assumption from the start. I started this thread to find out if anyone else might have experienced the same thing so I could confirm my hypothesis. My halting deadlifts the other day didn't seem to add much to my red face, so looks like I'm moving in the right direction.
    Glad to hear it, let us know how it shakes out in a couple more weeks!

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by GioFerrante View Post
    Glad to hear it, let us know how it shakes out in a couple more weeks!
    Last night I did heavy squats (5 rep PR, actually) and while I had a few splotches, not nearly as bad as two weeks ago. I can consider this thread closed and chalk it up to one of those things, most likely brought on by my 18-day layoff.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12