I'm considering injectable biologic therapy for my asthma, which has gotten fairly difficult to manage with conventional approaches. A month or two ago, I posted in this forum about being prescribed Prednisone (corticosteroid) for an acute flair up. The biologic therapy would be a more long-term treatment, and will hopefully help me avoid corticosteroids in the future. I'm wondering if anybody has any idea about the effects of biologics on one's ability to build muscle mass. These are the four drugs that the doctor is suggesting.

Xolair (omalizumab) blocks the antibody that causes an allergic asthma response.
Fasenra (benralizumab) works by reducing the number of eosinophils in your blood.
Dupixent (dupilumab) works by blocking certain inflammatory cells in people with eosinophilic asthma.
Tezspire (tezepelumab-ekko) acts at the top of the inflammatory cascade by targeting thymic stromal lymphopoietin (TSLP), an epithelial cytokine (I don't know what that means).

I'm still reading up on this stuff, and a big-picture conversation with the doc is in the near future. My initial concern is that any of these drugs would actively work against my body's anabolic processes, in a way that is similar to the corticosteroids. Also, I'm wondering if any of the antibody blocking, eosinophil blocking, or inflammation blocking would generally have adverse effects on the immune system or overall strength. If anybody has any knowledge on the subject, it would be greatly appreciated.