So I have had both shoulders surgical fixed. Both were bicep tenodesis with subacromial decompression. My right had a little more issues with the labrum that had be stitched up. Anywho my question is I was 23 and didn't really look into what I was doing, but between 2020 and 2021 I took 3 cortizone shots in right arm. The classic subacromial rear injection site. I asked about it and stated, "since this is catabolic substance can it harm the superspanus tendon"? Of course the surgon said no there should be a risk as long as you dont get more then 3 of them in a 6 month period, he also stated it can take more then 1 round of it but after 2 to 3 times if you dont see good results dont get them. For some reson I got to thicking today you know what if he put it in to a 1mm bursa sac how would it not affect the superspanus? So it has been few years and I havent tore the dang thing and have gotten back to normal bench numbers. Would it be safe to say I'm out of the woods? I mean you wouldn't think that the substance would stop collagen formation forever? I won't get anymore now that I'm so called aware, but honestly they dont do much good with moderate pain. My left does great now but right still like to ache after benching hard but I honestly just deal with it since MRI shows everything is fine. Am I being a worrie wart. (Probably)