starting strength gym

Thread: Missing posts

Default Missing posts

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Rip:

I have posted several times a message regarding hip injury and it has never appeared.

Are you getting it?

Thanks

You have posted it once. I found it to be repetitive.

I tried replying a few times to this thread, asking about LSD's effect on eccentric ventricular hypertrophy, and I haven't seen the post show up. Never successfully posted, not sure if I was doing something wrong.

Note the date on the thread. I don't scour this board for interesting things to type about, so if the thread is more than a few pages back I'm not likely to see it.

Guys, each time you submit a post to a moderated section the screen reloads to a page that says in part "Thanks for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting." There's your confirmation right there.

Keep in mind that lots of posts will not ever be visible because they are gibberish or include links that do not work or repeat things that have been addressed over and over in print and online or are simply fatally boring.

If you're like KeyserSoze and have a new question or a comment for an old thread, create a new post and include a link to the old thread. That will put it to the top of the queue where it might have a shot at getting past paragraph 2 above.