starting strength gym

Thread: After many gallons of milk....

Default After many gallons of milk....

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Rip, I am officially an adult male. Today, Sunday September 12th, 2010, 7 days before I turn 19. I weighed in for the first time over 200 pounds, after many months of focusing on consuming copious amounts of milk and not skipping deadlift sessions, I have finally reached manhood. I would like to personally thank you for saving the world from another malnourished man-child.

Welcome to the club.

Quote Originally Posted by danimal1991 View Post
    Rip, I am officially an adult male. Today, Sunday September 12th, 2010, 7 days before I turn 19. I weighed in for the first time over 200 pounds, after many months of focusing on consuming copious amounts of milk and not skipping deadlift sessions, I have finally reached manhood. I would like to personally thank you for saving the world from another malnourished man-child.
    Manhood is an achievement you work towards your entire life. Granted, you did achieve 200 lbs. I applaud this. But, now that you've reached the appropriate weight, it's time to lift the appropriate weight - whatever that might be for you. Best of luck