starting strength gym
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So I'm not supposed to Powerclean

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon M View Post
    I'm in the military, my doctor is quite capable of issuing lawful orders.
    No one in the military has ever violated a profile.

Brandon, what branch of what country's military are you in? I think we're all curious now.

It wasn't like this when I was in the U.S. Army infantry in the 90's. It is odd to me that you would see the doc in the first place. Everyone knows you just tape the toe and Charlie Mike it.

I hope you've learned now that you never, ever, ask for permission. You beg for forgiveness (if you get caught).

starting strength coach development program
    If additional information on how I broke my toe, why I went to the doctor, how large/small/sand filled/crusty/pink/smooth/hairy/fresh/rancid my nether regions are, why I'm listening to my doctor, what I do for a living, whom I ask for permission/forgiveness, and why my mother is a Nazi had any relevance to my intended question then I would be happy to discuss those things. Since this information does not in fact have anything to do with "how can I optimize a brief period during which I will not be power cleaning" I will not be supplying answers to those questions.

Thank you to those who made suggestions, they were not quite along the lines of what I was trying to find out, but I do appreciate the attempt.

I've already come to the best solution that I can, and at this point any further information will not be of use to me for programming purposes.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123