starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Press Injury

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    The problem is with a public forum such as this is, numskulls like me read them, I,am just not up to speed with medical terms, I just do not have a medial dictionary handy, I know that conciseness is good, but when you communicate with a wide audience such as this you need clarity even if it takes a few more words. I always reckon you are never too old to learn something new, so "etiology", I will add to my dictionary, its almost as bad as "epicaricacy".

do you use a belt when pressing?

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    The problem is with a public forum such as this is, numskulls like me read them, I,am just not up to speed with medical terms, I just do not have a medial dictionary handy, I know that conciseness is good, but when you communicate with a wide audience such as this you need clarity even if it takes a few more words.
    Thanks for the advice. I'll keep that in mind.

Fortunately if you're reading startingstrength.com online you probably can access http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/etiology

Never stop learning! I'd rather read precise writing with a few unfamiliar words than have it 'dumbed down' since there's no limit to "dumbth" (coined by Steve Allen, in the sense of breadth and width). If I don't know a word, I'll look it up...so much better for vocabulary.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Thanks for the advice. I'll keep that in mind.
    No problem, its a two way street. When I get your book on weight training I'am sure It will have plenty of good advice for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12