starting strength gym
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Starting Strength In Texas: Come train with us in The Falls

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    My wife just sent me a text saying "You should have saved up for a Witchita Falls trip instead of the seminar ", this would have been amazing. Judging from all the seminar write-ups I'll definitely enjoy and benefit greatly from it, but this is more of what I was looking for. I'm grateful that you and everyone involved with this program/site are constantly looking to expand the experience for everyone.

First thing my wife said when she saw the amazing write-up was "That's pretty damn good price, oh and who's dog is that? and what breed is it?" important things in life I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by JB1981 View Post
    I really like the work done on that house. How much does a house like that go for in Texas?
    Less than $200K.

Would it be ok to bring Bubba? He's long past eating the house, car, air conditioner, furniture stage. But, he does not like bad people and I figure they are ok to eat.
    Attached Images Attached Images

He is a handsome boy. Looks like a German Rotty. The back yard is not fenced. We'd have to discuss this, since other people may be staying with you. My first reaction is probably not.

I could only click on the Bubba photo once. Total soft spot for any rottie.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    He is a handsome boy. Looks like a German Rotty. The back yard is not fenced. We'd have to discuss this, since other people may be staying with you. My first reaction is probably not.
    I understand, no fence would be a deal killer anyway. He would have had a blast visiting the country, helping with the sled work and also meeting your big guy. He's not out of German parents, but his pedigree has German all over it. I boarded him back at the breeder when he was two and they wanted to purchase him back for breeding. I just pimp him out. Helps pay for my whiskey and rib eye habit.

In any case, I'm already down for a Seminar and will be looking to work in a week later in the year. I think it's a great deal and an awesome value.

We've had an inquiry about SSIT either before or after the June seminar, making a 10-day trip out of both. Something to consider, from a saturation-training perspective.

I'm with you. OOF. That face.

Can we assume the first week in November will be blocked out for RIT?

starting strength coach development program
    We've had an inquiry about SSIT either before or after the June seminar, making a 10-day trip out of both. Something to consider, from a saturation-training perspective.
    Lord please please let me hit those numbers!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast