starting strength gym
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: The Mainstream Media and Drinking: How did they agree on this particular lie???

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    So I had some beer last night. For my health. It was good. I was at the Tilted Kilt, for reasons other than health, which was also good.

If you're taking scientific approach to discovering the existence of unicorns, this is perfect logic. There have been claims that unicorns are real in the past, but there has not been any evidence, archaeological or otherwise, which supports their existence. This analogy can obviously be extended to other things (see; god, etc.).

It is not whether unicorns exist or not, it is the use of the word "unicorn" which means "one horn", of which there are existing the rhino and the narwal, which is called the Monodon monoceros, however using this to prove the existence of God is probably stretching the friendship somewhat, besides the Bible does not say God exists, it just says He is. However the external evidence for a God is there for all to see.

Rom 1:20 For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.

Wal, we cannot reason you out of something you were never reasoned into in the first place.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by dpg View Post
    Wal, we cannot reason you out of something you were never reasoned into in the first place.
    Yep, your right, like I said before I have a one track mind. Otherwise I would be out Crossfitting and forging elite fitness instead of hanging round here with you lot. Ha!

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526