starting strength gym
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Senior Training

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Miro View Post
    This sounds familiar. Didn't the doctor get sued for that and paid for it with pride?

Either way, it's a priceless exchange.
    Nah, there would be no grounds whatsoever for a lawsuit. Funny though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.T View Post
    I am a doc and I have SS Hardcover in my waiting room and consult room.

Easy on the docs. There is a high % of physician boneheads, to be sure, but probably not as high as personal trainers, attorneys, GCs, and ...let's just say other medical and quasi-medical practitioners.
    My doc was happy I was squatting. He's the M.D to the USA Judo team. I recently have had a problem with my (old f##ed up) shoulder and have been seeing a chiropractor for ART. They also seem to love them squats... I think it depends on if the MD/PT/Chiro deals with athletes.

"Andy's and Sully's book for seniors." Is there such a book in the works? I've got an 82 year old dad who works out with light dumbbells, but I've been talking to him about easing into barbells.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by mtcur3 View Post
    "Andy's and Sully's book for seniors." Is there such a book in the works? I've got an 82 year old dad who works out with light dumbbells, but I've been talking to him about easing into barbells.
    Thank you.
    Andy and I are working very hard on this. It will be done when we know it's done right. Soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathon Sullivan View Post
    Andy and I are working very hard on this. It will be done when we know it's done right. Soon.
    In these areas of trans verbal and/or linguistic approaches - both communicative and expressive - we find extra time spent within close coordinative strategies to be advantageous for determining proper word usements and avoiding confusements born of junk verbiage.

Many of us geezers are waiting for this. Looking forward to reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Been View Post
    In these areas of trans verbal and/or linguistic approaches - both communicative and expressive - we find extra time spent within close coordinative strategies to be advantageous for determining proper word usements and avoiding confusements born of junk verbiage.
    That's what I always say.

As someone very interested in critical thinking, plain language, and other related topics, you have become one of my favorite persons, Mr. Been. I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

starting strength coach development program
    That's what I always say.
    I just hope that a chapter is included to explain working the corners in order to blow off torque

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123