starting strength gym

Thread: I sold STRONG Gym/An Audio Interview with Matt

Default I sold STRONG Gym/An Audio Interview with Matt

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    I have sold STRONG Gym in Springfield, Missouri. The gym will no longer be a Starting Strength gym and will change names as I have retained the rights to the name "STRONG Gym."

I'm optimistic about future opportunities and plan to continue coaching as a Starting Strength Coach (and seminar staff coach), online coach, opening a future private/semi-private Starting Strength Gym in Springfield, MO in 2016, and I'm excited to be able to have the time to pour back into the Starting Strength community and take a more active roll in the forum in the immediate future.

Thank you so much to everyone who has sent well-wishes, thoughts, and prayers. Rip and the Starting Strength community mean so much to me and have been an enormous source of encouragement during this time.

I'm excited for what the future holds.

Sincerely,

Matt

Good luck to Matt in his new venture.

Good luck Matt!

Also, thanks for posting some of the work you do on social media, as it's very inspirational. Such as the videos on Ron and Sibly.

Good luck Matt! You're a great coach and we'll be excited to hear about your next adventure!

Here's an interview with Matt: http://ptprophet.com/episode61/

Best of luck to you, Matt.

I wish best luck to your new way and life.

One of the best points made was the idea of constantly learning and putting time into it. This goes for any field of expertise really. One of the best examples is the whole celebrity chef mentality these days where there are these titans of cooking like Marco White and Gordon Ramsay who are admired and people want to be like them. Some end up taking part in things like Masterchef to "kickstart" their careers as chefs and gets deals signed, etc. The hard truth is that these people started at a young age and just put the blood, sweat and tears into their craft. Marco White worked all day for 6 days a week since his teen years in order to achieve what he did. There rarely -- if ever -- are easy success stories. People not wanting to commit on this level is often the reason for their failure in their craft and I'm pretty sure this is the reason for the apparent success in the strength coaching business.

Every time I listen to a Reynold interview it makes me want to buy some of that online coaching. Maybe one day if our Rand recovers, lol.

starting strength coach development program
    If Matt writes a book I would definitely buy it.