starting strength gym
Page 10 of 301 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: The Movies

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Wolf View Post
    For those who think Rip is joking, this is actually A Thing. When we found out D'Agostino hadn't seen the thing, we literally made him watch it right then and there, even though it was 1am on Sunday night/Monday morning after a seminar that was even more tiring than usual due to the massive ice-storm that hit central and north Texas that weekend causing massive stress and delays in getting in. And of course, after lots of whiskey.
    Well that's fucking interesting man. That's fucking interesting.

It's not fair!

Donnie Darko (original cut) and The Big Lebowski are probably the two movies I've watched the most as an adult. With the right refractory period, they never get tiresome.

Quote Originally Posted by VTHS View Post
    This country seems to be devoid of good humor. There's no way Blazing Saddles would be made this day and age. Instead of smart humor we get nothing but dick and poop jokes.
    I know, thank goodness Blazing Saddles contains no humor based on bodily functions or jokes relating to possibly whipping out a penis.

Supertroopers is, in my extremely humble opinion, the funniest movie ever made.

On the subject of superhero movies I just watched Ant-man last night and thought it was a nice lightweight flick.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Wolf View Post
    For those who think Rip is joking, this is actually A Thing. When we found out D'Agostino hadn't seen the thing, we literally made him watch it right then and there, even though it was 1am on Sunday night/Monday morning after a seminar that was even more tiring than usual due to the massive ice-storm that hit central and north Texas that weekend causing massive stress and delays in getting in. And of course, after lots of whiskey.
    Ha! It was the perfect way to close out such an epic weekend.

One of my favorite comedies is Black Dynamite. If you haven't seen it yet, do yourself a favor and watch it. Johnny Dangerously is also a great (and quotable) comedy.

Bastidges. Summinamenches.

Top Secret may be the best comedy ever.

"If they find out you've seen this, your life will be worth less than a truck full of dead rats in a tampon factory."

Quote Originally Posted by Darkroman View Post
    Spaceballs, Young Frankenstein, and Robin Hood: Men In Tights will always be my favorite Mel Brooks movies.
    I've been looking to see 'He Never Died' with Henry Rollins. Anyone that's seen it have an opinion about it?
    He Never Died was an OK film. If you like Mel Brooks, you should watch "Iron Sky", very much a Mel Brooks type of movie.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewcar View Post
    "If they find out you've seen this, your life will be worth less than a truck full of dead rats in a tampon factory."
    Goddammit, that's pretty funny.

Page 10 of 301 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast