starting strength gym
Page 301 of 301 FirstFirst ... 201251291299300301
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 3010

Thread: The Movies

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Love that movie! I can't find many people who know about it or have seen it.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman64 View Post
    Love that movie! I can't find many people who know about it or have seen it.
    Which movie? Learn to quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Which movie? Learn to quote.
    The Last Detail with Jack Nicholson.

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    Not that it needs to be said but the new Roadhouse remake is shit and not worth your time.
    I sincerely apologize for my lack of taste but I enjoyed it. It is NOT a remake. It is more of a different telling. I said I wasn't going to watch it but they gave me Easter off and the gym was closed so I didn't have much else to do after weed-eating the lawn and trimming the pig's hooves. I watched the original and the new one and I did enjoy it. But there's not an action movie I haven't seen unless it's Korean (still working through those) so maybe don't take my enjoyment of it seriously. Especially as I enjoyed things like 300. I'm basically a 13 year old boy when it comes to action movies. I thought the dude that got his arm fucked up and was friendly was funny as hell, for example. Again, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    I sincerely apologize for my lack of taste but I enjoyed it. It is NOT a remake. It is more of a different telling. I said I wasn't going to watch it but they gave me Easter off and the gym was closed so I didn't have much else to do after weed-eating the lawn and trimming the pig's hooves. I watched the original and the new one and I did enjoy it. But there's not an action movie I haven't seen unless it's Korean (still working through those) so maybe don't take my enjoyment of it seriously. Especially as I enjoyed things like 300. I'm basically a 13 year old boy when it comes to action movies. I thought the dude that got his arm fucked up and was friendly was funny as hell, for example. Again, sorry.
    Holy shit, Jenni, are you Canadian too?

Do not post insults to Jenni on this board.

Point taken. Sorry😁

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Kalin View Post
    Holy shit, Jenni, are you Canadian too?

I am not Canadian, I'm just really used to apologizing for my taste in movies. It's quite the joke with my friends. They know to tell me if a movie has guns, cars, or if the dog dies. (I still fast forward through the puppy death in John Wick.) And if it's a rom-com no, I haven't seen it.

I couldn't get through it, but glad someone enjoyed it. It did teach me that there are evidently no attractive white women in the Florida Keys. It's a very 2024 movie.

I recently watched Tender Mercies (1983) for the first time and it was worth the time. A really great understated performance from Robert Duvall.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by gallon_of_cheese_a_day View Post
    I don't recall seeing RRR mentioned in this thread. Watch it now, thank me later.
    Watched this again. Flawless in every way.