starting strength gym
Page 206 of 301 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216256 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 3010

Thread: The Movies

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Delgadillo View Post
    It has the best ending I've seen in a long time.
    I liked the ending too, since it indicated the end of this disaster.

I just watched “The Highwaymen” on Netflix. Really good film about Frank Hamer (Kevin Costner) and Maney Gault (Woody Harrelson) tracking down Bonnie and Clyde.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Delgadillo View Post
    If you like horrific and disturbing things, watch the remake of Suspiria (the 2018 version). If you were a huge fan of the first one, you may not like it, but on it's own it's a cool horror movie. Amazon Prime has it now.
    Wife and I got to the theater too late to see the movie we planned on, so we saw Suspiria instead. We were, uh, caught off-guard, to put it mildly. Mostly enjoyed it, though. The dancing scenes were excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by Big-Green-Mud-Machine View Post
    I haven't seen that one but a mate told me it was sort of the precursor to the Matrix films, would you say so?
    I realize this reply is a little late but,

The original Ghost in the Shell was an anime movie and that version directly inspired the creators of The Matrix to do something similar.

Saw The Man Who Killed Hitler And Then The Bigfoot and really liked it. Sam Elliott was at the top of his game as a haunted WWII Vet who pulled off the ultimate secret mission which ends up costing him everything, and then the showdown with Bigfoot is all practical effects and shot very well no shaky cam!

Never heard of it. Ordered.

I watched The Highwaymen on Netflix,I liked it.

The Highwaymen was definitely a great flick. I kept finding myself trying to relate to incidents from the Warren Beatty, Mia Farrow film and patch it with the action in this one. I also thought it was kind of neat that they told the story from the law and order perspective this time, instead of glorifying the criminals.

The Man Who Killed Hitler And Then The Bigfoot was an excellent film. Sam Elliot doesn't usually pick bad roles for himself, and if you see him in a little indie film like this, it's always good. That, plus the very important help of Douglas Trumbull, ensured the quality. Watch it.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by TODD SHELTON View Post
    Saw The Man Who Killed Hitler And Then The Bigfoot and really liked it. Sam Elliott was at the top of his game as a haunted WWII Vet who pulled off the ultimate secret mission which ends up costing him everything, and then the showdown with Bigfoot is all practical effects and shot very well no shaky cam!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The Man Who Killed Hitler And Then The Bigfoot was an excellent film. Sam Elliot doesn't usually pick bad roles for himself, and if you see him in a little indie film like this, it's always good. That, plus the very important help of Douglas Trumbull, ensured the quality. Watch it.
    Whoa. This had a bit of everything.. I just watched it with my father in law. Great movie. Sam Elliot's hair is equally impressive.