starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spooky conversation with local DPT

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    When I was getting my cert in secondary education my master teacher wanted every kid of the same age in every school nationally on the same sheet of music (literally, music school!) on the same day of the year. Something about standards.

If nothing else, they've learned and applied nothing from biology where genetic diversity means healthier organisms.

These people are everywhere.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by ColoWayno View Post
    When I was getting my cert in secondary education my master teacher wanted every kid of the same age in every school nationally on the same sheet of music (literally, music school!) on the same day of the year. Something about standards.

If nothing else, they've learned and applied nothing from biology where genetic diversity means healthier organisms.

These people are everywhere.
    It's something I think can be seen in any field where information is transmitted. I know I see it constantly with regards to education in both technology and martial arts.

Teaching someone something requires both a model that is rigorous and constantly evaluated as well as a teaching methodology borne from that evolving model. Any good educator by definition requires the ability to depart from the methodology where necessary to instruct the student. Not having the model dooms the educator from the start, but so too would the inability to deviate from the methodology when a student needs such to grasp the material. This, of course, operates under the assumption that both the educator and student care and try honestly for both transmission and eventual embodiment of the information in question.

I think models that operate with high level gross instruction first followed by more personalized and detailed instruction as the student or students become prepared to grasp the minutia of a thing works best.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12