starting strength gym
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Humor

Default Humor

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Cloverdale ?Berned? After Sanders Rally Leaves $23,000 In Unpaid Bills « CBS San Francisco

They were "honored" to host the event, but they are not "honored" to pay for it. Standard Progressive deal.

Why should they pay? It should either be free, or Wall Street should pay for it.

This part made me LOL:

Cayler remains optimistic given how Sanders championed the little guy on the campaign trail. He doesn’t believe the Senator from Vermont will leave Cloverdale hanging.

After all, the event was “A Future To Believe In” rally.

“Sanders’ rhetoric during the speech was, he is from small town America and he values small town America,” says Cayler.

Adds Brighan, “Surely I’m thinking, Bernie Sanders doesn’t know this is happening.”
    Hope springs eternal I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Cloverdale ?Berned? After Sanders Rally Leaves $23,000 In Unpaid Bills « CBS San Francisco

They were "honored" to host the event, but they are not "honored" to pay for it. Standard Progressive deal.
    Not just a progressive deal apparently...

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn?t pay his bills

Most politicians stop paying when their campaign ends, especially if it's unsuccessful. I require payment day of when I work with politicians.

Adds Brighan, “Surely I’m thinking, Bernie Sanders doesn’t know this is happening.”

If only comrade Stalin knew about this.

Fools.

Quote Originally Posted by Bull_adk View Post
    But, wait! Do you mean to imply that not paying one's bills is not solely a character flaw found in that loathsome class called "progressives"? Certainly this could not be!

That being said, Bernie needs to cover his tab. Very shitty of his organization.

Isn't it unfair that bankruptcy attorneys all demand payment up front?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Campitelli View Post
    But, wait! Do you mean to imply that not paying one's bills is not solely a character flaw found in that loathsome class called "progressives"? Certainly this could not be!

That being said, Bernie needs to cover his tab. Very shitty of his organization.
    No, I think all politicians are equally likely to not pay their bills. Or more accurately equally likely to have you and I pay their bills while they skate. I'm a Bernie supporter and I agree, they need to pay up.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Campitelli View Post

Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn't pay his bills.
    Tom Campitelli: Shame on Bernie

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast