starting strength gym
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Car for Sale: Contact me directly if you're interested

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Rip - did you consider the Dodge Challenger at all? Believe some of the more powerful V8 versions (Scat Pack, Hellcat) can be had with a 6 speed manual, and in the case of the Scat Pack, is similarly priced to a Mustang. Friend of mine has a Challenger Hellcat with the 6 speed and it's a great driving car that can spin the tires in 3rd gear at 90 mph.

I already have enough Dodges. Two trucks.

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    I just got a new all aluminum F-250 Super Duty with diesel. 440hp 900+ torque. Rides nice, has more luxury options than most cars, and can actually be put to real work if need be. Most 1/2 tons are cars anyways...
    Meh, my 2017 Silverado can tow up to 12,000lbs. I have no real need to pull anything bigger. I've 1500-2000lbs in the bed a few times. 20 years ago I would have agreed, but since I don't own livestock that I need to move around why would most truck owners need a 3/4 ton if it weren't for dick measuring contests?

You don't mind losing a dick-measuring contest?

Shaquille O'Neal Buys A Massive F-650 Pickup as His Daily Driver

Talk about dick-measuring contests.....the truck is big too.

Quote Originally Posted by JimB View Post
    Rip - did you consider the Dodge Challenger at all? Believe some of the more powerful V8 versions (Scat Pack, Hellcat) can be had with a 6 speed manual, and in the case of the Scat Pack, is similarly priced to a Mustang. Friend of mine has a Challenger Hellcat with the 6 speed and it's a great driving car that can spin the tires in 3rd gear at 90 mph.
    Thats one way to find out if you have a limited slip diff and wear out the clutch packs.

Quote Originally Posted by JimB View Post
    They did a good job retaining the classic muscle car looks and yet manage to look modern.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Hahaha man, that's a good one. The seller local to you, Mr. Rippetoe? Even up here in the NE where car prices can be pretty crazy, I don't think I've seen someone ask more than twice a car is worth! Is Witchita Falls pretty small? You know this joke?

Hahaha good one. Nice car, though. I love the M5.

What do you think the car is worth, and why?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    What do you think the car is worth, and why?
    wichita falls cars & trucks - craigslist

Similar results on TMV for edmunds, but harder to link. Tons of cars with starting prices under $9000.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast