starting strength gym
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Car for Sale: Contact me directly if you're interested

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by DashOfSalt View Post
    wichita falls cars & trucks - craigslist

Similar results on TMV for edmunds, but harder to link. Tons of cars with starting prices under $9000.
    I'll try to explain: The reason I posted the car on Autotrader is to get a national audience for the ad -- I don't care about selling it locally, since I want $14K for the damn thing. It's a nice car, and a commodity is worth what a buyer will pay for it. I'm not in a hurry, and I can wait on that buyer. Does this help you understand?

Hi Rip,

I remember last time you posted that you said you had two M6s, do you still have the other one?

Sold the black one almost 2 years ago. The white one is still mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I'll try to explain: The reason I posted the car on Autotrader is to get a national audience for the ad -- I don't care about selling it locally, since I want $14K for the damn thing. It's a nice car, and a commodity is worth what a buyer will pay for it. I'm not in a hurry, and I can wait on that buyer. Does this help you understand?
    I wasn't confused. I thought it was a joke because the price is outrageous. Didn't realize it was yours at first glance. GLWS, it's worth whatever you can get for it, obviously.

You're not familiar with the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Not only nationally but internationally. The price according to Australia 14K is pretty cheap even allowing for the rate of exchange. You can drive LH vehicles in Australia as along as they comply with local safety requirements. The import duty probably would be a killer perhaps, and knowing that you have all the log book services done and then some, someone will get a nice BM.

What you could have done is give 1 year free membership at your establishment with 1 year free coaching from yourself, now that would be a bargain.

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/res...6..2010%29.%29

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    What you could have done is give 1 year free membership at your establishment with 1 year free coaching from yourself, now that would be a bargain.
    That could cost more than he's asking for the car itself.

Thats one way to find out if you have a limited slip diff and wear out the clutch packs.
    What??

How is rolling onto the throttle going to do that? It’s not dumping the clutch, the thing has enough power and small enough rear tires that while in third gear it can still break the tires loose if you go wide open in third gear at 90 mph

Quote Originally Posted by JimB View Post
    What??

How is rolling onto the throttle going to do that? It’s not dumping the clutch, the thing has enough power and small enough rear tires that while in third gear it can still break the tires loose if you go wide open in third gear at 90 mph
    How many times have you done it?

Quote Originally Posted by Razik View Post
    That could cost more than he's asking for the car itself.
    OK then cut it down to 6 months gym membership and coaching by one of his accredited trainers and an autographed edition of Starting Strength. Hows that?

BTW Mark gives away more than he asks, he is very generous with his time and advice more than you know.

starting strength coach development program
    BTW Mark gives away more than he asks, he is very generous with his time and advice more than you know.
    Dude, shut up! If Mark realizes how much we take advantage of him, he might stop being so generous. Oh, great, now he's looking our way. Damn it. Just keep your head down and look studious.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast