starting strength gym

Thread: ACL Rehab

Default ACL Rehab

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Rip,

Here is a blog post I put up concerning my son's ACL injury, surgery and rehab that I thought might help some people that may be going thru the same thing. I contacted John Petrizzo before we did anything, and followed his recommendations and guidance exactly as he suggested and we have had terrific results. The take away for anyone who is going thru something like this are, strengthening through training will help with pain, training not exercising will accelerate your recovery.

jlstrength

I can't say enough nice things about the help John gave us. You are kind of at the mercy of whatever a surgeon recommends, and whatever therapy insurance will pay for. So to have the ability to contact John and get such great input and guidance was a game changer for us. Don't everyone bomb him for free advice, but I have found over the years that if you reach out to a SS coach, you will probably get the info you are looking for, just don't abuse their kindness. We also train with Mia Inman on occasion, and she is always willing to lend an ear as well.

John is a great guy. We're glad he's with us.

Thanks for the kind words, Jeff. I am glad that your son is doing well.