starting strength gym
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The New Starting Strength Podcast

Default The New Starting Strength Podcast

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024

I miss you already, however I'm sure Matt and Scott will do a great job.
    I hope you still give us the occasional "ask Rip" those always make me laugh.

Well...You can always come back and co-host when Mr. Reynolds goes away to rehab and the subsequent liver transplant! :-)

Is there going to be a forum flame war over which intro music is going to be used? Because if so, I want to watch that.

No. There will be no war.

I actually never listened to th SS podcast. Didn’t know it existed. Been listening to BBL for a few weeks and these guys are good pod cast engineers. Looking forward to the new direction.

I hope they still have plenty of bourbon discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This is exciting. Barbell Logic is awesome so I am looking forward to this. I'll miss Rip hosting but the SS podcast will be just as good as it's always been--if not better.

I'm with the previous poster. Still do "Ask Rip" from time to time. When Rip was doing flash card questions it was great entertainment.

With that said, I bet Reynolds and Hambrick have new ideas in store that are better than anything we've seen so far.

I don't know how I feel yet. I have to admit there is just something about RIP and years of experience and no BS attitude (that has been earned) that I really appreciate. I know Reynolds and Scott will do great. I guess I will be ok as long we can still see Rip still in Ask Rip video's and other podcasts every once and a while.

Nothing lasts forever, I get that, however I enjoy RIP. I may get some flack for this which is fine I can take it but it would be like someone else performing podcasts for Art of Manliness. I think AOM I think Brett, I think Joe Rogan podcast, I think Joe Rogan (duh). I think Starting Strength I think Rip and his personality in the box examining a topic or guest in his Rip way.

Again I listen to BBL religiously and think Scott and Matt are great but I like the tough father figure of Rip. I feel (as I am sure many do), like we are bastard, strength orphan sons Rip never knew he had sired all via the internet. Either way I have to do my Fahhhves and I will give the new format a try.
    Sparky

The Ask Rip stuff, seminar Q&A, and audio readings won't go away. They'll be worked into the regular posting schedule on the website somewhere. Nothing is being lost! Don't be sad.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluripotent View Post
    Is there going to be a forum flame war over which intro music is going to be used? Because if so, I want to watch that.
    The only war will be over Rip’s blatant pseudo-intellectualism, as demonstrably proven by his reference to Jordan Peterson

(xoxo Alex & Scaldrew)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast