starting strength gym

Thread: Forget about making them stronger!

Why is it that "researchers" usually fail to understand the most important aspects of what they are trying to investigate?

They need to get an old Chinese guy to set up training like Remo Williams. Then they'll be able to dodge bullets and walk on water, too. Unfortunately for the researchers, there was no sequel.

But it just goes to show you what people will do to avoid squats.

Well that was definitely the dumbest article I have read this year so far.

"Pai has a $1 million, five-year grant from the National Institute on Aging to study and develop the treadmill system, and plans to enroll 300 participants within the next five years."

And then they criticize people for wanting to give as little taxes to the feds as possible.

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

Treating the symptom instead of the cause.

I was looking forward to seeing a video of doctors running out from behind a bush and kicking out an old man's walking cane. Pretty disappointed.

This article is from August 2014, I wonder what's happened since. A quick Google search didn't show anything since then.

starting strength coach development program
    This is so fucking ridiculous. We're inventing new ways to avoid barbell training because it actually requires some hard work and discipline... The subject is being held up by cables like a puppet... like that will help an overweight person push themselves back to their feet when they inevitably slip on ice...

I can see it now... the old folks visit Pai Mei, they develop matrix level reflexes and start kicking our asses Bruce Lee style. Who needs strength when you can dodge banana peels using your sixth sense?