starting strength gym

Thread: Thoughts on The Day After the Boston marathon: Why You Should Not Be Running

Default Thoughts on The Day After the Boston marathon: Why You Should Not Be Running

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Coach,
    One of the all time best things you wrote (or said) was about being at the Indianapolis Airport the day after the Arnold Classic and seeing all the tanned bodybuilders prancing around. I forget the exact language, but I remember how much it made me laugh.

I thought of it today because I was working in downtown Boston today, the day after the Boston Marathon. Nothing but a mass of undernourished humanity wearing their trophies (the windbreaker jackets they get), generally limping and looking rather uncomfortable. Many of them were my age group (50 somethings) and not a set of hips or shoulders visible for miles. It was actually good for the ego, I felt like Sasquatch walking through the forest, even though I continually shame myself for being 190 and not breaking 200 pounds.

Wish you could have been here, I am sure you would have enjoyed it the way I did. Like your article makes clear,

Why You Should Not Be Running | Mark Rippetoe

At least the steak inventory in Bahstan was not significantly depleted.

And of course the chance of blowing up