starting strength gym
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Are the Brits capable of embarrassment these days?

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    I forgot to ask for opinions on the shocking Muslim paedophile cases too. It would be interesting to hear some views other than "well it's not all Muslims so let's just crack on" from our non-british friends.

I don't think you want to know what we think about your Rotherham problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I don't think you want to know what we think about your Rotherham problem.
    I'm willing to listen to anything if it's interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by DirkLance View Post
    I forgot to ask for opinions on the shocking Muslim paedophile cases too. It would be interesting to hear some views other than "well it's not all Muslims so let's just crack on" from our non-british friends.
    Put a "Short Eyes" tape above their number on their prison coveralls and put them in the general population. Problem solved. In the US, this would be a behind the walls death sentence. Many of the cons in stir were victims of such abuse themselves and/or have offspring they worry about getting treated the same way.

So they thin the herd.

I'd better not. I mean, the fathers of those girls, their brothers and uncles, not to mention the cops who apparently helped the "Groomers" ... naw, I'll just stop.

I'd better not. I mean, the fathers of those girls, their brothers and uncles, not to mention the cops who apparently helped the "Groomers" ... naw, I'll just stop.
    Definitely not what i was expecting

I'm not a violent man, but even reading about this lowest form of organized crime makes me so ****ing ANGRY... I'd turn into the Punisher if someone did that with my kids. Unbearable. Untolerable. This political climate that makes people afraid of being accused as racists if they pursue perpetrators of foreign origin, it's just crazy. Unfortunatley, it's not unsimilar here.

Frankly - as a Brit - I'm quite happy to accept a Knife Problem if it means we don't have a Gun Problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    Much as I wish you were right about this, I suggest you read Scaling Force by Rory Miller and Lawrence Kane. You might be appalled at how even in the US in many jurisdictions the defender had best beware how to and what methods to use to defend oneself or others.
    Oh I'm well aware of that, I live in New Jersey and work in New York City. I did specify a just society though.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris McCarthy View Post
    Frankly - as a Brit - I'm quite happy to accept a Knife Problem if it means we don't have a Gun Problem.
    Well Chris, you have done so. Enjoy!

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast