starting strength gym
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Society winds down.

The author is described as British American and born in NYC. Looks like both his place of birth and his British ancestry won out over common sense. He teaches at the University of Exeter in the UK.

Maybe this really belongs in the embarrassment thread. It seems to be an increasingly common theme of a once mighty nation.

This explains why I struggled so much with Calculus. It wasn’t that I’m dumb, but my finely tuned sense of morality and ethics simply got in the way of my ability to process such a hateful and bigoted system as Calculus I. I feel better now.

Good one.
    Could be from Germany.

Coach you are also guilty of this crime against humanity. Newtonian physics also creates collateral damage to society. Why, your reckless descriptions of gravity, moment arms and descriptions of load bearing skeletal systems fit this definition.

Where would you like me to have this book shipped, to WFAC or directly to your house?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Baker (KSC) View Post
    This explains why I struggled so much with Calculus. It wasn’t that I’m dumb, but my finely tuned sense of morality and ethics simply got in the way of my ability to process such a hateful and bigoted system as Calculus I. I feel better now.
    Also explains why I was so good at it, because I’m a complete and utter asshole to the rest of humanity. This has been verified by many.

The problem is that mathematics is not sufficiently leftist. It must therefore be controlled.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Schudt View Post
    The problem is that mathematics is not sufficiently leftist. It must therefore be controlled.
    Indeed. Do you know how long they've been trying to find a way to prove that 1+1 equals anything but 2? They came close with New Math and Common Core's been giving it a mighty good go at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Schudt View Post
    People will think you jest, but this is exactly it. Despite the general success of their Long March through the Institutions, one of the few academic subjects they have failed to warp into a weapon of progressivism is mathematics.

starting strength coach development program
    Long time reader of NR here. If Buckley were alive he would give it a thumbs up.

"Some things in life are objective and rational, and that’s perfectly okay."
    I would change that to "Most things in life SHOULD be..."

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast