starting strength gym
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Corporate Culture" of The Aasgaard Company

Default The "Corporate Culture" of The Aasgaard Company

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024

Good Lord...what are you guys feeding Chase? I swear he's gained another 10 lbs since I saw him in August.

Well-crafted article. Nothing surprising in the content, but appreciate you taking the time to write it.

Very cool. So glad you guys defined the core values of Rip, Stef, and The Aasgaard Company here. Always awesome when the parent company sets the tone and direction of the ship. Great work, all.

Ray Gillenwater is offline Administrator, Starting Strength Gyms
    Starting Strength Coach

Proud to be a part of this brand! Well done.

This was thoughtful and sincere. I am also proud to be a part of this brand. And I am grateful for the number people in my circle [Family (parents, sister, sister's family, son), Friends, Colleagues and Clients (including a wonderful group of individuals who never thought strength would be part of their lives)] whose life trajectories have all been changed for the better BECAUSE of our friends in Wichita Falls. That's real stuff.

The article was not a focus group approved mission statement. It is an authentic, from the heart, personal, testimony from Stef and Rip.
    Aasgard succeeds on so many levels it's amazing to me. Not just the strength component, but so many pieces that makes it successful. So successful that there SS "devotees" who attend the modern version of a Star Trek convention, StrengthCon, because we support the people, mission, and values of TAC. The community that has grown to support SS, the coaches and trainees, the customer service, the humor, all of it. The camps and seminars sell out. The books keep selling better month over month. Forum growth and likely some advertising revenue. By any metric this thing works.

When does the unauthorized Rip bio come out? All the good crazy stories that couldn't be told, we want to hear it.

Rip and Stef,

I really enjoy your company, both personally and professionally. I believe the values you stated are the very same values that inspired formation of our country.

Your personal and professional advise has helped me and my wife immensely over the years. As time goes on, I have come to believe the mental rewards of following your training model (focus, "voluntary hardship", questioning accepted doctrine of any sort) exceed the outstanding physical rewards.

I am proud to be a (very small) part of your organization. Great article!

David

This is a great article, Rip. My heartfelt thanks go to you and Stef, Nick, Carmen, Chase, and all of the Starting Strength coaches. SS/TAC truly transforms lives.

It has been a pleasure watching the Starting Strength brand grow.

And it has to be said, you are one hell of a writer.

I think you guys would like this book. Travis is on the same wavelength. I just started reading it, but it's sort of an updated take on The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress. I'm going to share this article with him on Twitter.

starting strength coach development program
    I identify personally with so much of what you've stated there....

And yet, there's still a lot there that I'm striving to implement as well.

Well done.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast