starting strength gym

Thread: Starting Strength New York

Default Starting Strength New York

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Rip, Thank you for posting this.

Throwing this out to the community:

We've been doing a lot of work to see if it's possible to bring the new Starting Strength Franchise Gym model to New York City. We'd staff the gym with at least one SSC. The other coaches would be on their way to the cert. The gym would be outfitted with racks, barbells, plates, etc. that have been designed by, or approved by, Rip.

Training would be three days per week, 90 minutes per day, with a coach and an apprentice in small group sessions. This will work great for novices and many intermediates - and there will be keycard access for advanced trainees or those that can't attend the scheduled sessions.

To that end, we'd like to make sure we will serve the community as best as possible. So we'd appreciate it if you (New Yorkers only please) would fill out the following survey:

Starting Strength New York - Survey

Thank you for taking the time to give feedback! Feel free to DM me with any thoughts, advice, suggestions, etc.

Geoff Mattson

Have at it.

This would be fantastic. For selfish reasons I'd prefer a location near Grand Central.

Thanks to all who responded! Some interesting results. I was a bit surprised the Upper East would be the most popular location. Every response helps. We'd really love more people to take a minute to fill out the quick survey. Thanks!

i took the strength class wolf used to run at solace. I think union sq area is more appealing but there are many bros esp younger bros on the ues. Selfishly i think uws is ideal haha

i dont think solace runs that strong class anymore, but not sure. Def talk to wolf, him and one other coach ran something like 3 classes at 6a, 530p, 7p for 3 days a week over an eight week cycle which culminated in a show gainz meet type finale. Everyone made gainz.