starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chase Lindley Q&A

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    My questions to Chase Lindley come from a single female friend of mine: 1) "Does he wield Mjolnir?" 2) "Did Rip genetically engineer him based on a Nordic fever dream?" 3) "Is he seeing anyone?"

Chase, if you're reading this: It was an honor to share a platform with you Saturday. Blessings on your training and your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Bischoff View Post
    My questions to Chase Lindley come from a single female friend of mine: "Is he seeing anyone?"
    My single male friend at some point also wanted to know if you're seeing anyone.
    Starting Strength Indianapolis is up and running. Sign up for a free 30-minute coaching session.
    I answer all my emails: ALewis@StartingStrengthGyms.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Morrison View Post
    How much of a benefit is insulin?
    Given that Chase is reportedly a type 1 diabetic, the insulin probably is a huge benefit to his training, as it keeps him alive. I doubt he would be able to train so consistently if he were dead. Even then, I’m pretty sure Zombie Chase would train pretty hard.

Proportionately, Chase probably has about as much insulin on board as you do, except that his comes from a pump or syringe and yours comes from your pancreas. Assuming you are not diabetic. Type 2 diabetics are mostly insulin resistant, generally would have more than average endogenous insulin on board, and we do not think of type 2 diabetics as having a training advantage. There is more going on than just the insulin.

I am going with both genetics and environment as the cause of his strength. I suspect he was exposed to large amounts of nuculear radiation from secret atomic weapons testing in Texas and it altered his DNA and gave him superpowers and his superpowers require him to take insulin.

We can neither confirm nor deny this speculation.

I love lifting, being strong, and the whole idea of changing your body through Iron, but i am some what genetically gifted.

Insulin helps alot. It keeps you and me alive you know...

Thanks and it was awesome competing with you too! And no im not tied down.

Hey Chase, thanks for showing up. You are a young man who presses over 300 pounds. What is the most interesting thing you have ever lifted overhead?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseLindley View Post
    I love lifting, being strong, and the whole idea of changing your body through Iron, but i am some what genetically gifted.
    Hi Chase, just out of curiosity do you know you're vertical and how long have you been consistently training?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12