starting strength gym

Thread: Starting Strength Stories: Iron City Athletic Club

Default Starting Strength Stories: Iron City Athletic Club

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024

People can argue, discuss, debate, and bicker about the details of programming, or nutrition, or technique, or recommendations that make up the Starting Strength model. People can whine and complain that SS is dogmatic or a meme or w/e. And people do all those things regularly, and will continue to do so.

But it's stories like these that will always be the bottom line for me. You people give people's lives back; you hold it out in front of them and hold their hands along the way. From freak accidents to lifelong inhibitions, it's you guys who're right there on the ground with them. And even just any regular ol' shlub that needs the extra attention in the form of the blue and grey books, this board, and possible coaching. So a big heartfelt thank you from me, and the tired old cliché to keep up the good work.

Because you guys are doing the good work, and everyone else could stand to learn a thing or two from you and your method.

So fuck 'em.

Thank you Scaldrew for your kind words. Coach Schaller and I are pretty lucky to be associated with such a fine host of coaches, from Rip and stef to all the rest, who in a myriad of interesting and cool ways make the world a stronger, and therefore better, place.