starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rules for Going to the ER: A Common-Sense Approach

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Dr S, having just spent the last four days of my life in the ER and neurological ICU (my wife had two brain surgeries for blocked ventricles - she’s as good as new), perhaps another rule?

“Waiting a long time in a crowded city ER is the best thing that can possibly happen. It means that you are not about die. It’s not like waiting for a table at Buffalo Wild Wings and someone gets seated before you.”

Anyway, please confirm, deny, rewrite, or ignore as appropriate.
    Spot-on, Barry.

starting strength coach development program
    I did Number 12 last year, or similar (technically I was stood too close to a bonfire I had already poured petrol on when lighting it). Apparently they get about one bloke a week in with a similar injury, but never any women. The lesson I took from that is obviously that men are fearless.

When I was having my legs dressed afterwards, I asked the nurse if I could get a sticker for being brave. She said "Saying what, 'I'm an idiot.'?" This is what the NHS has come to.

If anyone wants to see my blisters being removed before my legs were dressed, I've put the videos on youtube:

YouTube
    https://youtu.be/4gx9mmuGpNI

(The laughs and groans in the background are from my 12 year old daughter).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12